City of Ti

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the City of Ti

Drach's New Property

Kamaria
    Kamaria

Drach's New Property Empty Drach's New Property

Post by Kamaria Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:32 am

(09/07/19 8:54 pm) 

::::kelsi::::
    You are within the Main Hall

says to Drach Simple Bosk Herde: she had come this night on a mission, with a purposed intent when a woman desires a Man so bad that nothing she can do will remove Him from her thoughts, from her groins, when she can all but orgasm just to be in His presence then there is nothing a girl might do but crawl to Him, naked and upon her belly she fell, and the girl moved as if no other was in the room, her body rolled over those tiles with a serpentine grace, the ripe of her nipples drawn against the rough of the floor, the bare of her ass was tossed up high with a begged play and that little inconsolable beast would work her hips in a way that told of her need, her passion, her heat, there was no doubt to any eye that laid upon her that in her mind she were already Yours, because the collar she desired was not one of steel it was one of the heart, Your steel she only needed for others to see she was Yours, it was that Old Gorean Heart that she were after, and she cared not if You didn't love her now, she intended on making You love her, crave her, desire her, she wanted nothing more than to be close to You and as she neared Your feet, she parted her lips and the girl moaned out low and heated, her face she crushed to Your boot, it was instinctive, her body were aroused and fueled with passion, that little pink sex was wet as she raised it in the air, she didn't care who saw her display, she was certain the gazes of Men would be upon her, and as she pulled her mouth over Your boot, those dark locks pooling about her tiny face she cried out to You , her manner was not subtle at all, she were prepared to die if You desired her not, that was the law if a Man refused a collar to a slave, her concern was simply upon that fire that fueled her belly, that desire to serve and please her Master and as she pulled Your boot to the bare of her throat , her body vulnerable beneath You she simply cried " i beg You to make me Your slave girl Master, until the very last breath leaves my body"

(09/07/19 9:04 pm) 
    Drach

Simple Bosk Herder
    "Probationary Member"
    City of Ti : PoD

says to ::::kelsi::::: ~My blue eyes dropping to you for an ihn..kind of thrown off guard of your movements as He spoke with Alucard..not really paying you much attention before you crawled to My feet..Standing from the furs again..telling the girl returning with His food and drink..thinking that it will have to wait..point to the table for her to leave the paga and bosk..now He would have a decision to make..to give a collar or feed the sleens..what a hard one this was to make..the sleens did like to eat after all..with a smile I walk around you twice..looking at you as I speak~ The girl is submitting to this Simple Herder

(09/07/19 9:11 pm) 

says to ALL: she felt those blue eyes upon her, and even Your breath she listened to each breath that You drew in from the parch of Your lips and to it's exhale and that girl she wanted to be just like that air that You were taking deep into Your lungs, she desire to be consumed by You, to be within those tender lips, and her breathing were faster, her heart were pounding against the walls of her chest, she could feel Your presence, smell Your scent as You walked around her, that thudded kiss of Your boots against the tiles rang within her ears, it was as if she were one with You that very moment, nothing else existed to her and Your words that flooded those delicate ears, she would gasp aloud and writhe upon the floor like a needy little beast should do, her whole body were instinctively atuned to Your every move and the girl she cried out loud and clearly to You " Yes Master, i want to serve You to please You, i want to learn everything about You that i might bring You pleasure, be it with my body sexually, working Your bosk, cooking Your meals, and tending Your simpliest needs Master"

(09/07/19 8:53 pm) 
    Drach

Simple Bosk Herder
    "Probationary Member"

says to ALL: ~Reaches over..grabbing a girl by the hips as she passes..bring her to My lap for an ihn and biting her shoulder~ I am hungry..bring Me roasted bosk and warm paga

(09/07/19 8:54 pm) 

says to Drach Simple Bosk Herde: she had come this night on a mission, with a purposed intent when a woman desires a Man so bad that nothing she can do will remove Him from her thoughts, from her groins, when she can all but orgasm just to be in His presence then there is nothing a girl might do but crawl to Him, naked and upon her belly she fell, and the girl moved as if no other was in the room, her body rolled over those tiles with a serpentine grace, the ripe of her nipples drawn against the rough of the floor, the bare of her ass was tossed up high with a begged play and that little inconsolable beast would work her hips in a way that told of her need, her passion, her heat, there was no doubt to any eye that laid upon her that in her mind she were already Yours, because the collar she desired was not one of steel it was one of the heart, Your steel she only needed for others to see she was Yours, it was that Old Gorean Heart that she were after, and she cared not if You didn't love her now, she intended on making You love her, crave her, desire her, she wanted nothing more than to be close to You and as she neared Your feet, she parted her lips and the girl moaned out low and heated, her face she crushed to Your boot, it was instinctive, her body were aroused and fueled with passion, that little pink sex was wet as she raised it in the air, she didn't care who saw her display, she was certain the gazes of Men would be upon her, and as she pulled her mouth over Your boot, those dark locks pooling about her tiny face she cried out to You , her manner was not subtle at all, she were prepared to die if You desired her not, that was the law if a Man refused a collar to a slave, her concern was simply upon that fire that fueled her belly, that desire to serve and please her Master and as she pulled Your boot to the bare of her throat , her body vulnerable beneath You she simply cried " i beg You to make me Your slave girl Master, until the very last breath leaves my body"

(09/07/19 9:04 pm) 
    Drach

Simple Bosk Herder
    "Probationary Member"

says to ::::kelsi::::: ~My blue eyes dropping to you for an ihn..kind of thrown off guard of your movements as He spoke with Alucard..not really paying you much attention before you crawled to My feet..Standing from the furs again..telling the girl returning with His food and drink..thinking that it will have to wait..point to the table for her to leave the paga and bosk..now He would have a decision to make..to give a collar or feed the sleens..what a hard one this was to make..the sleens did like to eat after all..with a smile I walk around you twice..looking at you as I speak~ The girl is submitting to this Simple Herder

(09/07/19 09:07) 

says to ALL: she felt those blue eyes upon her, and even Your breath she listened to each breath that You drew in from the parch of Your lips and to it's exhale and that girl she wanted to be just like that air that You were taking deep into Your lungs, she desire to be consumed by You, to be within those tender lips, and her breathing were faster, her heart were pounding against the walls of her chest, she could feel Your presence, smell Your scent as You walked around her, that thudded kiss of Your boots against the tiles rang within her ears, it was as if she were one with You that very moment, nothing else existed to her and Your words that flooded those delicate ears, she would gasp aloud and writhe upon the floor like a needy little beast should do, her whole body were instinctively atuned to Your every move and the girl she cried out loud and clearly to You " Yes Master, i want to serve You to please You, i want to learn everything about You that i might bring You pleasure, be it with my body sexually, working Your bosk, cooking Your meals, and tending Your simpliest needs Master"

(09/07/19 9:11 pm) 
    Drach

Simple Bosk Herder
    "Probationary Member"

says to ::::kelsi::::: ~Coming back around in front of you again..eyes dropping back to you as I smile and reach for something under My furs at the tables..waiting just a few more ihns

09/07/19 9:20 pm) 

says to Drach Simple Bosk Herde: that girl she lay her face to Your boot as You once more came around to the front of her, the bare of her body was pressed to the tiles her flesh was heated and the cool tiles gave an arousing bite against the molten hue of heated flesh, her hips rolled and writhed before You, such a tempered state she were in, the girls soft lips parted and she crushed her mouth to the toe of Your boot, she cared not if You tended the bosk, she would tend them with You, that litte pale face were pressed against the dark rough leather, and she was certain to raise the bare of her ass up to You, she flaunted that heated little sex before breaking her kiss, the girl would roll upon the wide part of her thighs, pressing herself into the cool floor, the bare of her belly trembled with need, the ripe of her breasts flaunted diamond hard nipples. that girl raised her arms up to You in the plead of submission, her head would drop between the hold of those slender arms and she cried loud and clear " I beg You Master to collar me, i am Yours"

(09/07/19 9:25 pm) 
    Drach

Simple Bosk Herder
    "Probationary Member"

says to ::::kelsi::::: ~Removing the sleek steel collar from the furs..holding it up and having a look at it..how it shinned in the light from the fires..with a smile reading the engraving on the collar~ I am the property of the City of Ti

(09/07/19 9:29 pm) 
    Drach

Simple Bosk Herder
    "Probationary Member"

says to ::::kelsi::::: ~Chuckles some to Himself..returning the TI collar back to the furs and removing another..This one different..one that He does not carry many..holding it up once again and having a look what is engraved on that fine beautiful collar..it read...I belong to Drach..leaning over you..speaking softly~

(09/07/19 9:30 pm) 

says to Drach Simple Bosk Herde: the girl she did not move as she knelt there before You, the glisten of steel held over her head, the bare of her body were drawn up with ease and passion, her breathing were quick, and she would feast upon Your scent with eagerness, those dark tendrils decorated that pale ivory flesh, her body did not dare to Move, she were proud and mannered as she remained there, the girl she were slow to take a much needed breath as You hovered atop her and she waited the latch of steel about her throat

(09/07/19 9:31 pm) 
    Drach

Simple Bosk Herder
    "Probationary Member"

says to ::::kelsi::::: Repeat girl..I the slave girl called kelis....submit myself, completely and totally, in all things...to Him who is known as Drach Gon of Ti..His girl, His slave, an article of His property, His to do with as He pleases..

09/07/19 9:34 pm) 

says to Drach Simple Bosk Herde: she listened to Your words and the girl would breath deep to know these were her last breaths of Freedom, but she knew that she belonged at Your feet and she smiled as she spoke with a sincerity and joy in her voice " i the slave girl called Kelsi submit myself completely and totally in all things, to Him who is known as Drach Gon of Ti, His girl, his happy little delightfully pleasing slave, an article of His property , His to do with as He pleases " she smile slowly and sinfully liking that last part ALOT

(09/07/19 9:39 pm) 
    Drach

Simple Bosk Herder
    "Probationary Member"

says to ::::kelsi::::: ~Smiles hearing your words..I lean over..moving the hair from around your neck..showing you the collar first and reading it to you..tell you it reads "I belong to Drach"..placing the collar around your neck.hearing the slow click of each of the six pins in the heavy lock of the collar..speaking again~ I am Yours...Master

(09/07/19 9:44 pm) 

says to Drach Simple Bosk Herde: she felt the large of Your frame lean over her and it aroused her immensely, the brush of Your large rough fingers over the sensitive bare flesh as You moved the hair from her neck brought a tingled play of pure need licking down her spine, she struggled with the overcoming of emotion as You brought the collar that she might see it, knowing that it would encase her throat she smiled, feeling the cool steel about her neck, each lock of the pin seemed to stop her heart, she knew she were Yours, she wanted to squeal, to yell, to dance and even to cry, she knew that beast that were knelt within the shadow of her One was forever Yours, the joy she felt could never be explained so she would spend her life showing You the joy You had given her, and at Your words, the slave cried up happily, her voice in an almost yell, a proud tone spoke forth " i am Yours , my Master"

09/07/19 9:49 pm) 
    Drach

Simple Bosk Herder
    "Probationary Member"

says to ::::kelsi::::: ~Nodding My head as I move back to the furs..taking up the now cooled down paga~Go and change your tags..Mine

(09/07/19 9:50 pm) 

says to Drach Simple Bosk Herde: smiling Happily " yes my Master thank You"

(09/07/19 9:57 pm) 
    Drach

Simple Bosk Herder
    "Probationary Member"

says to ::::kelsi::::: ~Sitting back to the furs..sipping on the paga and waiting on His..for the finial questions that He has for her~

(09/07/19 10:00 pm) 

i belong to Drach
    City of Ti, PoD

says to Drach Simple Bosk Herde: she smiled and would hurry back to You once she got her tags coded correctly the girl was happy that You found her worthy of keeping

(09/07/19 10:00 pm) 

i belong to Drach
    City of Ti, PoD

says to Drach Simple Bosk Herde: might i respond to Everyone i beg my Master

(09/07/19 10:01 pm) 
    Drach

Simple Bosk Herder
    "Probationary Member"

says to ::::kelsi::::: ~Looking you over again..thinking that collar looks good on you..as He speaks to you once again after the collar has been placed around your beautiful neck~

(09/07/19 10:02 pm) 
    Drach

Simple Bosk Herder
    "Probationary Member"

says to ::::kelsi::::: who were you girl?

(09/07/19 10:02 pm) 

i belong to Drach
    City of Ti, PoD

says to Drach Simple Bosk Herde: she smiled hearing Your words "i was Kelsi my Master"

(09/07/19 10:03 pm) 
    Drach

Simple Bosk Herder
    "Probationary Member"

says to ::::kelsi::::: What are you? And what is your name slave girl?

(09/07/19 10:04 pm) 

i belong to Drach
    City of Ti, PoD

says to Drach Simple Bosk Herde: i am a slave girl, i am Your slave girl my Master and my name is whatever You desire it to be my Master

(09/07/19 10:05 pm) 
    Drach

Simple Bosk Herder
    "Probationary Member"

says to ::::kelsi::::: ~Nodding pleased with your replies~I have decided to keep your name of kelsi..you are now permitted to speak to the Frees

(09/07/19 10:07 pm) 

i belong to Drach
    City of Ti, PoD

says to Drach Simple Bosk Herde: she watched as You nodded, those blonde locks spilling over Your broad shoulders, You were quite handsome and she knew that being owned by a Master that she had such attraction to was going to make concentrating very difficult, she smiled brightly that You would continue to call her Kelsi, her lips would pucker into a perfect little offering of kisses "yes my Master, thank You"

Welcom Home kelsi

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:03 am