City of Ti

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the City of Ti

Agreement with White Bosk Camp

Alucard
    The Guy In Charge
    The Guy In Charge

Agreement with White Bosk Camp Empty Agreement with White Bosk Camp

Post by Alucard Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:10 pm

I have made an agreement with Razi, Ubar of the White Bosk Camp that members of the White Bosk Camp my safely visit Ti and members of Ti may safely visit the White Bosk Camp

Its also a good home with good people. I would encourage our members to visit, sit bey the fire and experience what life in a Tuchuk camp is like

(08/31/19 7:46 pm)

\ \ \ \ Razi / / / /
    Haruspex of the Plains
    \ UBAR /
    White Bosk Camp - PoD

at the main fire of camp, where food, drink, and conversation is at hand.....
    says to Alucard Merchant of Salt: Tal Alucard, good to see You...how have You been?..I finally reach the central fire area...

(08/31/19 7:48 pm)

Alucard
    Merchant of Salts and Oils
    City of Ti :: PoD
    says to \ \ \ \ Razi / / : I've been good, I am the administrator of Ti and our home is starting to grow, we have some good people

(08/31/19 7:49 pm)

\ \ \ \ Razi / / / /
    Haruspex of the Plains
    \ UBAR /
    White Bosk Camp - PoD

says to Alucard Merchant of Salt: that is good...perhaps We will visit sometime..

(08/31/19 7:50 pm)

Alucard
    says to \ \ \ \ Razi / / : smiles, that is actually why I am here. I am looking to forge treaties with some homes, that their members may safely visit Ti and our members can visit their homes

(08/31/19 7:51 pm)

Alucard
    says to \ \ \ \ Razi / / : though in this case, our friendship goes back so far, I don't think we need a formal treaty, but I did not want to presume anything

(08/31/19 7:54 pm)

\ \ \ \ Razi / / / /
    Haruspex of the Plains
    \ UBAR /
    White Bosk Camp - PoD

says to Alucard Merchant of Salt: As You say, We are Brothers from long ago though I still appreciate that You ask. Yes, let us make this a formal Treaty...the Members of Ti are welcome here, and those of the White Bosk may visit Ti in safety....I reach M y arm to you to offer a shake in agreement

(08/31/19 7:56 pm)

Alucard
    says to \ \ \ \ Razi / / : taking Your arm grasping it, shaking it in agreement, I will post it to our boards

(08/31/19 7:57 pm)

\ \ \ \ Razi / / / /
    Haruspex of the Plains
    \ UBAR /
    White Bosk Camp - PoD

says to AmiraScribe White Bosk C: Amira..will you write the same for our Scripts?

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:08 am